Benefits of visa 190 Australia
1. The 190 visa for Australia immigration permits you to migrate to a specific state in Australia along with your family
2. You are permitted to work and study anywhere in Australia with this visa
3. You can sponsor your relatives to come and live in Australia on this visa
4. You are allowed to travel in and out of Australia as many times as you like on this visa for the first five years. At the end of five years you will need to apply for a resident return visa or RRV
5. The holder of 190 visa can study in Australia while living on this visa.
6. You can apply for citizenship for yourself and your family
Features of visa subclass 190
1. The 190 visa for Australia immigration is a state sponsored visa that is similar to the 189 visa. It caters to skilled workers who are nominated by a state or province in the country. The applicants are permitted to move to Australia along with family members which would include
a). The visa holder’s partner/spouse
b). The visa holders or partner’s dependent child
c). Yours or your partner’s dependent relative
2. The 190 visa is works on a points based system, where each individual is assigned points for different criteria such as age, education work experience, and English language ability a.
a). Age – should not be not less than 45 years
b). Should be able to communicate in English – you will need to submit IELTS or relevant exam scores
c). Your work experience including work experience in Australia will also be counted towards your score
Eligibility for Visa 190 Australia subclass
1. You will need to be nominated by a territory, state or government agency to qualify for this visa
2. Each province or territory will have its own criteria for nomination. Once you confirm nomination you will need to submit an Expression of Interest.
3. You should be willing to undergo a skills assessment test that is relevant for the occupation for which you applied for the visa.
4. You will need to have relevant work experience in one of the occupations that are present in the skilled occupation list for 190 visa.
5. You will need at least competent English to be eligible for this visa, which is defined as
a). Band 6 or above for each section in IELTS
b). A minimum score of Listening -12, Reading – 13, writing -21, speaking – 18 for TOEFL
c). A minimum of 50 points for PTE
d). A minimum of B level for each of the 4 components of occupational English test
e). A minimum of 169 for the Cambridge Advanced Test
6. The applicant for the visa is required to fulfil all the necessary medical and character requirements.
a). You should be free of any disease or condition that will cause you to be a burden on social welfare
b). You should have a clean character record from all the countries you have lived in before.
Process for applying for the visa 190 Australia
You will need to apply for the 190 visa in the following steps
Step 1 – You will need to submit an Expression on Interest for getting nominated by a state. During this step you will need to undergo a skills assessment test and check your eligibility
Step 2 – Get your documents in order – You are required to submit the necessary documents once you receive an invitation to apply for the government.
Step 3 – Once you receive your invitation, you will need to apply along with relevant and supporting documents that substantiate your claims on the expression of interest.
Step 4 – You will come to know about the outcome of your application once it is processed by the Australian government
Step 5 – You will be informed of the outcome of your application in writing from the Australian government
Keep up to date — get updates with latest topics