The Yukon Provincial Nominee Program allows you to apply to live and work permanently in Yukon, provided you have the ability and the wherewithal to make a positive contribution to the economic and social growth of the province. The nominee program is run via various streams that are sponsored by the provincial government which invites applications for Yukon immigration.
Eligibility For Yukon PNP – Express Entry Stream
You can apply for Yukon immigration through the Express Entry stream. You will need to fulfil the following criteria to apply for this stream.
1. You should have a valid job offer from an employer in the province which corresponds to either A, O or B categories in the National Occupational Classification (NOC)
2. You should be accepted to at least one of the federal economic Express Entry programs run by the government of Canada
a. You will need to provide your Express Entry profile number and a job seeker code for the same. Our consultants will guide you through this process.
1. Your employer should be able to prove that there is no other equally qualified Canadian citizen or permanent resident in the province who are willing to work in the same position.
2. You should be able to demonstrate that you have sufficient funds, as set by the government of Canada based on the number of members of your family accompanying you.
Eligibility for Yukon PNP – Skilled Worker Stream
You can work for the skilled worker stream of Yukon PNP if the position you intend to fill while working in the province falls under the NOC, A, O or B categories. You will need to meet the following conditions in order to apply for Yukon immigration under this stream
1. You should have a high school diploma or certificate from a Canadian or equivalent international educational institution
2. Your certification and transcripts should be verified by an independent ECA that has been recognised by the government of Canada
3. Your skills and work experience should be of a level that satisfies the requirements for the occupation that you intend to take up when you arrive in the province.
4. You should have at least six months of relevant work experience for the role you intend to fill in the province.
5. If you are already working in Canada at the time of filing your application, you will need to maintain a work permit that remains valid throughout your application process
6. If you are already living in Canada on a study permit, you will need to provide proof of your having studied for at least one year in case of a certificate program or two years of study in case you are studying for an undergraduate degree or diploma program.
7. You should be able to demonstrate that you have a sufficient level of English or French language proficiency
Eligibility for Yukon immigration – Critical Skills Worker Stream
Under this stream, you can apply for nomination to Canada PR through Express Entry from the province of Yukon if you are working in an occupation that is classified under NOC categories C or D. you will need to fulfil the following criteria for applying under this stream
1. You should have completed at least high school level of education
2. Your transcripts should have been verified by an ECA recognised by the Canadian government
3. You should have sufficient work experience that can correspond to the job you will be taking up in the province of Yukon if successfully nominated.
4. You should be able to prove your proficiency in English and/or French
Yukon Business Nominee Program (YBNP)
The Yukon Business Nominee Program is intended for international applicants who have the business skills and bonafide intention to own and manage a business in the province of Yukon. To apply for this program, you will need to demonstrate your ability to manage a business and also show that you have sufficient net worth to invest in purchasing or setting up a business in the province. If our application is selected then you will receive a work permit for a duration of two years, during which you can arrive in the province to set up your business. At the end of the period you can apply for permanent residence if you satisfy all criteria for setting up a successful business in Yukon territory. You will also need to fulfil the following minimum conditions for applying for this program
You will need to score at least 65 points on the provincial Nominee Assessment Grid
1. You should have obtained at least Level 6 in the IELTS for English and level 4 in the Test d’Evaluation De Francais (TEF) for French
2. You should have gained a minimum of three years of experience in owning and managing a business,
3. You should have a minimum of five years of experience in an occupation that is related to the business that you intend to set up.
4. You will need to have at least 500,000 CAD in net worth out of which 300,000 CAD is in liquid assets.
CANADA | AUSTRALIA | USA | PHILIPPINES | INDA
1800 309 5677
Keep up to date — get updates with latest topics